您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
DevOps - New Grads
- CS or related major
- Linux experience
- OOP language (JAVA,C++ etc)
- Relational Database
- Network knowledge
- OS knowledge
不一定要有实习或工作经验 但要很强的热情与open to new tech
DevOps - Experienced
QUANTIL is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to support engineering operations for our global CDN and cloud system as well as internal infrastructures.
You will be responsible for:
• Design, setup & maintenance of the core infrastructure that runs our online business
• Supporting the whole platform, using technical analysis to improve the reliability and scalability of the whole system
• Working closely with the developers to create solutions to deploy and monitor their applications
• Designing and building the automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring services
• Regularly checking the monitor alarms, diagnosing the symptoms, analyzing the root causes and making preventive plans
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering, or relevant engineering/science fields
• 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role in ISP, IaaS, PaaS or SaaS industries
• 3+ years’ Linux server administration experience - deep understanding of Unix/Linux
• Hands-on scripting and coding experience with Python, Shell scripting, etc.
o C++, Java, and GoLang experience is a big plus
• Extensive relational database experience
• Extensive network knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suites, network security, and experience with tools like Wireshark, dig, curl, etc.
• Working experience in one or more of following areas will be a big plus:
o Public Cloud platforms, i.e., AWS, Google App Engine
o Configuration management tools, i.e., Ansible, Puppet, etc.
o Commercial or open source monitoring systems, i.e., Nagios, Zabbix, Open Falcon, etc.
o Automated deployment/ Continuous Integration tools, i.e., Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GitHub, etc.
o Virtualization and Linux containers, i.e., KVM, Docker, etc.
o Cluster management/orchestration software, i.e., Mesos, Kubernetes, etc.
o Big data processing, i.e., Apache Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, Spark etc.
o Web server and HTTP proxy servers, i.e., Tomcat, Nginx, Squid etc.
• Excellent critical thinking, communication, presentation, documentation, troubleshooting, and collaborative problem-solving skills
• Passion for agile, test-driven development, and automation
补充内容 (9-7-2016 12:10 PM):
补充内容 (9-30-2016 05:46 PM):